Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where I find my inspiration.

Seriously, how do people do it.?  I've been checking out other peoples blogs and pinterest, their spaces are organized and absolutely beautiful.  Some people must be born with the organizing/clean gene.  I'll tell you one thing I definitely was not.  Keeping a house and managing a family keep me really busy, but I really want to push myself to find my organized self.

A couple of blogs that have given me some inspiration are www.iheartorganizing.blogspot.com and www.simplemom.net .  If you haven't visited these blogs before I recommend them as some of the best out there.

One of the first things I notice on both these blogs is that the writers use a home management binder to help run their household.  Being the paper nerd that I am, I started one for myself.  I was so excited, started all gung ho {like always} and began to struggle only after a few weeks.  Discipline is not something that comes easy for me, but I hope by telling you about my home management binder it will help me stay with it.

Over the next few posts I will share what information is included in my binder, where I got the information and why I think this will help with a more organized life.

Keep Dreaming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment