Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where to Start????


Hello world!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for joining me in my journey to a more organized life. For me an organized life means that all aspects of my life are in line, this includes myself, family and household.

Now time for me to admit that my life is a little chaotic, my house is in totally disarray and my mind and body are in desperate need of order. Hubby and I started fostering two little kiddos about 4 months ago, which is such a blessing, but has changed the way we look at life. My little house feels cluttered and cramped. My body needs to shape up so I can do all the activities I want with the kids. My mind needs help keeping everything in check. So in other words I need to organized and simplify my life.

I'm so excited for this next chapter of my life, an organized one. :) So here I go, time to create a plan.

Keep dreaming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment